Monday, November 23, 2009

EatmeELMO

wow, my first blog. =o
hmm, yeah im pretty much excited.
actually no, im bored. boredddd!
mon. night, no hw, just some boring prelim maths exam this thurs. Grr.
My school is so disorganised. It is the 'personification of disorganistaion' Okay, lol...that was lame...but it's a personal joke :P
My school is really, truly messed up. It has no proper order, subjects are limited and the school environment....oh Don't get me started !
well, our school finishes two weeks earlier than 'normal' schools. Today our maths teacher was talking about how students shouldn't have 'arrogance' because in uni nobody 'likes arrogant people' and it 'won't get you anywhere in life'. She assumed we all had some sort of arrogance and told us we should be like 'normal' students.
But then i thought, Define Normal.
what is normal. Isn't it your own perception? Why is it that we should follow one person's way of 'normalism' ? That wouldn't be right as that would be following the wrong perception of normal.
Well enough of my philosophism-(if that is a word !)

ciao readers (: (Gotta read my book : 'the year the gypsies came'-really intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment