Sunday, November 29, 2009

work experience ?

so okay my parents won't let me get work experience. Why? I truly don't know why.
My dad's like Oh now you need to focus on your HSC. But what about these summer holidays?
-Oh well..i'll take you out to places.
YEAH RIGHT. sureeee. Like you know how to handle us. How to nurture us. Or even how to discipline us. Like you bothered to hear me out.
My parents were born in a different generation. I am born in this generation. Why can't they realise that the world is changing. Things have changed.
They're still clinging to their own ways which have no purpose in this time. Their methods, their rules...is not fit for this generation.
Why can't they listen to me?
They won't let me go work because they think i'll runaway with some guy at work. If only the past did not let them influence their decisions upon me. I wish they'd realise the truth. I wish they could see me and how different I am.
I know that i'am mature and that i'm nothing like what they think i am.
Sometimes I want to grab them and force them to understand.

They're only looking through their perceptions. Look beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment